How to pick the right shoe size
If you submit your order with guessed or incorrect information you may just get the wrong size shoes sent you. Please also ensure that you order the correct shoe for your federation. Order in South African shoe size only. It is up to you to make sure that you order the correct size. Please also ensure that you order the correct shoe for your federation.
- Make sure your feet are clean and thoroughly dry. Use a bit of talcum powder to help with this.
- Carefully warm up the clear plastic over the toe area with a hairdryer. When the plastic is warm its more “stretchy” and you should be able to get your feet into them.
- Stand in them and walk around a little bit. The plastic will soon shape to your own foot and will feel a lot more comfortable.
- To prevent blisters, plaster up those cute little toes before you start posing practice!
- Finally – Smile and enjoy wearing those sexy little babies! Your legs and tooshy will love you for choosing Magic Heels!
- If you have a particularly wide foot, please consider ordering one size up for comfort. This is done entirely at your own discretion.